UNIVERSITY OF BRIGHTON UNISON BRANCH
You are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Wednesday 6th March 2019 from 12.30pm to 2pm in Cockcroft Hall, Cockcroft Building, Moulsecoomb.
A buffet lunch will be available between noon and 12.30pm.
All UNISON members are entitled to attend.
Please let us know if you’re coming by completing this short survey here.
This year’s AGM will include:
- A speaker from the group of Wetherspoons workers who took strike action last year
- Reports from your Branch Officers and Representatives
- A chance to put questions to the Branch Committee
- Elections of next year’s Officers and Representatives
- Business, including the Financial Report
If you would like to stand for nomination you can download officer and rep role descriptions below
- Communications Officer
- Education Coordinator
- Environmental Officer
- Health and Safety Officer & Rep
- International Officer
- Labour Link
- Membership Officer
- Retired Members Secretary
- Learning Officer & Reps
- Equality Officer & Reps
- Young Members Officer
- Welfare Officer
- Disability Officer
- Black Members’ Officer
- LGBT+ Officer
- Womens Officer
- Branch Secretary
The nomination form should be returned to the UNISON Office, 209c Mithras House, Moulsecoomb.
The nomination form is here.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions, especially if you want to know more about volunteering to become an officer, a steward or a health and safety rep.