Young Women Members Confidence Skills Training
8 and 9 November 2016
(Starts 11am on first day finishing at 4pm second day)
at UNISON Centre, London
A two day training course aimed at young women members (under the age of 27 on 9 November) that want to become more active in UNISON or existing young women members that want to improve their confidence in different situations.
This course will:
- boost your self-esteem by looking at your own strengths and areas of development
- practice assertiveness skills
- encourage positive thinking
- increase your confidence to network and participate in meetings/conferences
- reading body language to build rapport and create a more confident you.
UNISON will cover expenses including travel, accommodation and child care. You can find out more information at unisonsoutheast.org.uk/unison_women_young_women_members_training
To register an interest in attending please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 121 5116.
Please note: application forms will be sent out early September.