UNISON Southeast will be running a U in UNISON course on the 30th June, at the UNISON Regional Office Guildford.
This course is aimed at UNISON members who want to know about how UNISON works
This is an induction and taster session where you will:
- Get an understanding of UNISON structures
- Learn how committees work
- Receive a grounding in the scope and scale of the role of a steward
- Identify sources of support
- Get a knowledge of further training that is available
- Look at the difference you can make in your workplace
Please note that spaces are limited so if you’re interested contact email@example.com for more information. We cover the cost of your travel and lunch will be provided.