A couple of dates for your diary:
16 July – Regional Black Members Committee Meeting (at UNISON Ranger House, Guildford GU1 4UL)
19 November Regional Black Members Committee Meeting (at UNISON Centre, London, NW1 2AY)
Please note, all black members are welcome to attend. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
TUC Education have a Black Activist Mentoring Scheme. If you would like to become an activist in our branch please fill in the forum below or email email@example.com and we can refer you to the scheme.
A few links about Black Members in UNISON
- About Black Members unison.org.uk/about/what-we-do/fairness-equality/black-members/about/
- Defining Black unison.org.uk/about/what-we-do/fairness-equality/black-members/defining-black/
- UNISON Black Members on Twitter @blackunison
- UNISON Southeast Black Members unisonsoutheast.org.uk/black_members
- UNISON Southeast Black Members on Facebook facebook.com/unisonsoutheastblackmembers