University of Brighton UNISON Branch
You are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Monday 7th March 2016 from 12.30 to 2.00pm in Cockcroft Hall, Cockcroft Building, Brighton.
A buffet lunch will be available between 12 noon and 12.30pm.
All Unison members are entitled to attend the AGM.
This year’s AGM will include:
- Reports from your Branch Officers and Representatives
- Business including the Financial Report
- Elections for next year’s officers
- Guest speaker from the People’s Assembly
- A chance to put questions to the Branch Committee
You can read the minutes from last year’s AGM here.
If you would like to stand for nomination you can download officer and rep role descriptions below
- Communications Officer
- Education Coordinator
- Environmental Officer
- Health and Safety Officer & Rep
- International Officer
- Labour Link
- Membership Officer
- Retired Members Secretary
- Learning Officer & Reps
- Equality Officer & Reps
- Young Members Officer
- Welfare Officer
- Disability Officer
- Black Members Officer
- LGBT Officer
- Womens Officer
- Branch Secretary
The nomination form should be returned to UNISON Office, Steam House, Moulsecoomb or emailed to UnisonHelp@brighton.ac.uk with the subject AGM.